Todd Flanders is a certified general appraiser with Woodford and Associates in Knoxville, Tennessee.
After obtaining his certification through the State of Tennessee in 2002, he has performed appraisals
on numerous property types including industrial, retail, office, service commercial, subdivision analysis,
hotel/motel, apartments, etc. Additionally, his experience includes mortgage related appraisal services as
well as condemnation work involving most property types.
Todd is a designated member of Appraisal Institute, having achieved his designation in 2010.
As a Knoxville native and graduate of the University of Tennessee – Knoxville, Todd is active in many charitable
organizations including the Friends of the Smokies, Empty Stocking Fund, etc.
Mr. Flanders has developed his expertise through academic and professional training earning both a Bachelor of
Science degree in Marketing and General Certified Appraisal Licensure in the State of Tennessee.
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Course 110: Appraisal Principles
- Course 120: Appraisal Procedures
- Course 310: Basic Income Capitalization
- Course 320: General Applications
- Course 410: Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Part A
- Course 420: Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Part B
- Course 510: Advanced Income Capitalization
- Course 520: Highest & Best Use and Market Analysis
- Course 530: Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches
- Course 540: Report Writing
- Course 550: Advanced Applications
State Certified General Appraiser, CG-3053
Tennessee Real Estate Appraiser Commission
State of Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
2009 – Present
Senior Associate Appraiser, Woodford & Associates
2002 – 2009
Associate Appraiser, Woodford & Associates
2010 – Present
2002 – 2010
General Associate Member